handschellenforum.de Foren-Übersicht handschellenforum.de
Das Forum rund um Handschellen

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 
Adventskalender 2010

das bittere ende einer "romanze"^^

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    handschellenforum.de Foren-Übersicht -> Spiel und Spass
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
a.pst

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Dez 04, 2010 1:48 pm    Titel: das bittere ende einer "romanze"^^ Antworten mit Zitat

wie alles begann (die zitate sind von mir^^)...

Hello.
My name is miss pamela i saw your profile today at friend finder and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address (pamelasoumah5@yahoo.com) i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above pamela(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please rpely me with my email address he (pamelasoumah5@yahoo.com)
Hallo.
Mein Name ist Miss Pamela ich sah Ihr Profil heute an Freund suchen und wurde Interessent in dir, ich werde auch gern wissen Sie mehr, und ich möchte Sie auf eine Mail an meine E-Mail-Adresse schicken, so kann ich Ihnen mein Bild für Sie zu wissen, wem ich meine E-Mail-Adresse am.Here (pamelasoumah5@yahoo.com) Ich glaube, wir können aus here.I warten auf Ihre Mail an meine E-Mail-Adresse oben pamela (Denken Sie daran, die Entfernung oder die Farbe spielt keine Rolle, aber die Liebe ist am eine Menge im Leben)
Bitte rpely mich mit meiner E-Mail Adresse, die er (pamelasoumah5@yahoo.com)

Zitat:

hi,
what's up?
you mailed me from friendfinder.com?
by the way, you should not translate english in to german by an online translator...the syntax is really "strange"

ciao

Hello dear
It is so nice to hear from you. I am very glad that we became interested in each other I do believe that we both have to be open-hearted and sincere so as to know each other deep down and well,share our loneliness and love together. I really enjoyed your nice letter, you write with great passion and it's that type of passion that I believe, builds a strong foundation for friendship, as well as marriage. I believe that it's a passion that needs to be nurtured throughout the relationship. It takes communication,trust, understanding, and forgiveness because we are only human. Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur,
but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. so let me tell you more about my self.
My name is pamela (23) single and never married, i am from Darfur Sudan in Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the crisis that is going on in my country.
My late father Dr Abakar Soumah was chairman managing director ( AKSA INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in DARFUR a city in SUDAN my country,and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood.

It's only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours Forever in LOVE
Miss pamela Soumah
Zitat:

hi,
your are right, if you say "mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur, but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome".
...in your friendfinder profile stands a place in UK, nothing about senegal. this "small mistakes" are nothing to improve a relationship quickly.

ciao

Hello My Dearest One,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How are you today? How was your day hope fine.?.as for me,loneliness have been my friend over here in Dakar Senegal.In this camp we don't allowed to go out from the camp any how sometimes we used to take permission .Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person l have now is Rev.Peter Gabriel who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastor's Phone number is ( 00221- 762-889-857 ) if you call tell him that you want to speak with pamela Soumah from Darfur Sudan ,he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of moneyin a bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is( $4.8.000,000).(Four Million Eight Hundred thousand US Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Honey i want to have your full information's such as;
your full name........................
address.............................
phone number...................
As soon as i have all this informations i will give you the bank contact where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working who can invest this money wisely.My favorite language is English l speak it very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have allot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me.
i am waiting to hear from you soonest
Yours in love
pamela Soumah

Zitat:

hi,
it is cold and snowy here today, and i see a long, dark winter coming..., i hope you have enough firewood?
by the way, my favourite firewood is beechwood, and what is your preferred firewood?

ciao

...und jetzt schreibt sie nicht mehr, ist das nicht tragisch? ...wo das thema brennholz doch sooooo interessant ist...Very Happy

ach ja, daß ist die schlampe, die mich so grausam versetzt hat : http://419.bittenus.com/9/2/semirasoumah.html

Evil or Very Mad [ Twisted Evil
Sebastian

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Dez 04, 2010 2:29 pm    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Moin zusammen!

Tjoah, ist wohl ne Mischung aus

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vorschussbetrug#Nigeria-Scam

und

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vorschussbetrug#Internet_Love_Scam

Aber ist schon interessant zu prüfen, wieviel Geduld die aufbringen, bevor sie einen fallen lassen. Wink

LG, Hubert
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Andy58

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Dez 04, 2010 2:51 pm    Titel: Re: das bittere ende einer "romanze"^^ Antworten mit Zitat

Hallo,

a.pst hat folgendes geschrieben:
...und jetzt schreibt sie nicht mehr, ist das nicht tragisch? ...wo das thema brennholz doch sooooo interessant ist...Very Happy

vielleicht haben die dort eine Brennholzverleihsteuer, wie man auf dem c't Testaufbau für Digitalkameras immer sehen kann Laughing Laughing Laughing

Für so etwas habe ich keine Zeit, so etwas landet gleich im virtuellen Mülleimer.

Leiter des Instituts für kulturhistorische Forschung, Fachbereich metallische Rückhalteeinrichtungen mit angeschlossener Manufaktur Wink
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    handschellenforum.de Foren-Übersicht -> Spiel und Spass Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Datenschutzerklaerung und Impressum